domingo, 1 de maio de 2011

STYLIN´FREE PRESENTS METROPOLITAN´S LADIES OF FREESTYLE 02

Stylin' Free Presents Metropolitan's Ladies Of Freestyle




















 
01- Laissez Faire - In Paradise
02- Giggles - I Will Survive
03- April - You're the One For Me
04- Margie Martinee - Leave Me This Way
05- Julie Mayers - I Want You
06- Cheree - Got Me Loving You
07- MKG feat. Divina - You Can't Fight Love
08- Intonation feat. Krissy - Free My Love
09- Rhythmcentric - Your Love Is With Me
10- Denine - I Believe
11- Lil Suzy - I Still Love You
12- Mary April - Stung By Love
13- Vilma Gil - For The First Time



Stylin' Free Presents Metropolitan's Ladies Of Freestyle Vol 02



















 
01- Manuella  -  Don't Try To Come Back To Me
02- Deniz - You Were The One
03- Laissez Faire - After The Lovin
04- Chrissey I-Eece - Can't You See It
05- Nicole Daniels - Forever
06- Amy Tori - Don't Turn Your Back On Me
07- Denine - Tearshed [93]
08- Marybell Love -Now And Forever
09- Lia Marquis - Take The Time
10- Lil Suzy - Promise Me
11- Rhythmcentric - You Don't Have To Worry
12- Tina Elise - Love Will Keep us Together
13- April - Special Love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário