quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

CRAZY FREESTYLE 02

Crazy Freestyle Vol 01





















CD 01
01- Ceres - Open Your Eyes (Dj Exquisite Remix)
02- DJ Session One - Dreams In My Fantasy
03- Rockell - In A Dream (DJ Delirious Remix)
04- Stevie B. feat Alexia Phillips - If you leave me now
05- Willa Ford - I Wanna Be Bad (Freestyle Club Mix)
06- TKA - Come Get My Love (latin rascals remix)
07- Times 4 - Bodyrock (LM Project Electro Mix)
08- Tamila D - You Take Me Higher
09- Synthia Figueroa - Starting Again
10- Unique - Welcome To The World (DJ Delirious Club Mix)
11- Yoo Seung Jun - Scissors
12- Original Stylaz - Lets Move (extended mix)
13- Double Effect - Ampere X
14- B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You(12inch ReMix)
15- Alexander - Fantasy Girl
16- 8th Angel - Guilty Of The Crime(Guilty In Miami Mix)
http://www.4shared.com/file/oERNkksB/Crazy_Freestyle_Vol_01_Cd_01.html

CD 02
01- Freestyle - Don't Stop The Rock
02- Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
03- Pure Pleasure -I Need You Now
04- Menage - I Know U Want Me
05- Nyasia - Who's Got Your Love
06- Clear Touch - Surrender Your Love
07- Rei Summers - Do You Remember
08- Fabiano - Make It Last
09- Latin Rascals - On The Edge
10- Topaz - When The Time Is Right
11- Angelique - Aiming Straight For Your Heart
12- BBC Feat. Charlie - Burning Desire
13- Katja - I Want To Know
14- Topaz - Dreary Day
15- Pure Pleazure - My Final Goodbye
16- Lil' Suzy - Real Love
http://www.4shared.com/file/il9vOS9c/Crazy_Freestyle_Vol_01_Cd_02.html


Crazy Freestyle Vol 02





















CD 01
01- Free System - This Love Is Not Right For You (DJ Delirious Remix)
02 - Ceres - Show Me Your Love
03- JT feat Luca - Magic Summernight
04- The Officer & Elios - Don t break my Heart
05- Timmy T - What will i do [REMIX 2000]
06- Freak Style - Check Your Body (Extend Mix)
07- Fragma - Every time you need me (freestyle mix)
08- Synthia Figueroa - You Were Meant For Me
09- DJ Gyrl - All Or Nothing (Dj Epic Remix)
10- Sempre Sempre 2004 (Freestyle Mix by Happyday)
11- Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Freestyle Remix)
12- Alexia Phillips - Forever (DJ Delirious Remix)
13- Stevie B - Girl I Am Searching for You (Super Mega Mix)


CD 02
01- Gina Dee -Ii'm Waiting (Extended Freestyle Mix)
02- Cynthia - Change On Me (Original Mix)
03- Giggles - Love Letter (Club Mix)
04- Freestyle Project - Music For My Soul (Club Mix)
05- Rockell - I fell in love (Lenny B's Freestyle club mix)
06- Shannon - Give me tonight (Club Mix)
07- The Cover Girls - Because Of You (Ultimix)
08- TKA - Louder Then Love
09- Body Base Feat Alexia   - My Only Desire (Freestyle club mix)
10- Tony Garcia feat.Jennifer Rivers - Now that I found you (Freestyle Mix)
11- Trinere - All Night [Club Mix]
12- Will To Power - Dreaming
13- Debbie Deb - Fantasy (Club Version)
http://www.4shared.com/file/NacPIOqb/Mix_Crew_-_Crazy_Freestyle_Vol.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário