quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

FREESTYLE METROPOLITAN SUPERMIX 01

Freestyle - Metropolitan Supermix






















01- Manuella - Who You Foolin' Now
02- Mary April - Stung By Love
03- Randy Kendall - For Always
04- Julie - One Last Kiss
05- Lil Suzy - Now & Forever
06- Cheree - Got Me Loving You
07- Soave - Where Did We Go Wrong
08- Lia Marquis - Take The Time
09- Yotti - If You Want My Love
10- Manuella - Don't Try To Come Back To Me
11- Lil Suzy - Promise Me
12- D.B. Cook - Loosing My Mind
13- Just Say No - Slip Slam Bam
14- Chrissey I-Eece - Can't You See It
15- Intonation Feat Joee - Nothing To You
16- La-Mour - Baby Baby
17- Peter Fontaine - You Are An Angel
18- Alexia Phillips - All Broken Hearted
19- Chris Phillips - I Need You
20- Michael Christopher - Baby I Love You So
21- Chris Phillips & Alexia - Always Thinking Of You
22- Tribe - So In Love
23- Chris Phillips - Close Your Eyes
24- Tribe - Just You And I
25- Lil Suzy - When I Fall In Love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário